Thursday, November 6, 2008

"BUBBY" Duane Jr.




This would be my son. Everyone always told me boys were so much different to raise than girls but I really didn't expect them to be so different. He cracks me up! HE is so funny as you can see. He is a constant ball of motion and always falling but gets up and dusts himself off. He is a lover of skateboarding and constanly skateboards with his "buddies" who are his older sister's 13 year old friends! He is at that stage now where he does not want naps anymore so he goes and goes until he crashes wherever he lands for longer than 5 minutes. I love my rough and tumble little man!!!

No comments:

Wallpaper

accessory

Followers

About Me

Crazy, loud, loving, sometimes bossy, always on time, outgoing, friendly, passionate and the lover of MY FAMILY