Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hannah my SOARING EAGLE

So sorry but My brand new camera is offically nto working so I have no pictures at this time to post but I will update this post tomorrow with pictures!

Hannah's teacher called me on Friday to let me know that she would be recieving Soaring Eagle for October/November for her class! She went on and on about how Hannah is so smart and one of sweetest best behaved kids she had. I did have to take a step back and make sure she was talking about my child! LOL Of course it was my Hannah! All my kids behave so well for other people! All the teachers rave about our kids and how good they are and what great helpers they are! I think they use up all their "great" energy at school and come home and take it all out on me! HAHA! I can't complain. They are all great kids, they all get good grades, they all are helpful and caring but I would just once love to hear "Yes Mommy we will pick up our stuff, NO PROBLEM!" Insted I hear, "It's not my mess, I didn't do it! What does sissy have to do?, I will in a minute." Ect Ect! I know it is a normal kid thing but sometimes I just want to tell them, "I am not paying the bills It is MY MONEY I worked for it. I am not doing the Laundry it is not my mess. I dont want to clean the toilet I don't use it..... ECT. Ect."

So Anyways, Hannah did get Soaring Eagle (student of the month) and she was so darn cute up there! She even gave her brother her snack from school becasue he wanted a "fwooot whoa up" (aka fruit roll up)! Grammy took her out and got her some new High School Musical High tops and new Ballet slippers. She looked so cute after dance with her leotard on and high tops!

WAY TO GO HANNAH!!!

2 comments:

The Clark Clan! said...

Yea! Hannah!
hey, when did you get a new camera? What happened to your old one? I need a new camera. How was it buying your other stuff through the hospital? Maybe I should do that.
Or work more and pay cash.
hmmmmmmmm.
I have to think about that one.

limonurse said...

Yeah Hannah!!! Good job. We do have good kids!!

Wallpaper

accessory

Followers

About Me

Crazy, loud, loving, sometimes bossy, always on time, outgoing, friendly, passionate and the lover of MY FAMILY