Sunday, November 9, 2008

My SUPER husband Duane





My husband is an awesome man! He is such a help to me and I have no idea how I ever thought I could do it without him. We met in HIGHSCHOOL and HE fell in love! LOL We were awesome friends and after 3 years I decided I should give him a try and we started dating. I fell in love with him and his unconditional acceptance of me and who I was. He didn't care if my make-up was done, if I won a race, if I got a "best time", or even if I was popular or not (But I sure did). We were together constantly the summer between Jr. and Sr. year and had a great time. When we went back to school I fell into the old "POPULAR" trap and than found out we were preganant. WHOA!!! BRAKES!! STOP RIGHT THERE! THE REST OF MY LIFE??? I wasn't sure what I wanted for lunch let alone for the rest of my life, and you do know that it was all HIS fault that I was preganant and 17!! So anyways we broke up and I moved on and we still kept in contact through our twins (HE had them every Wednesday night and Sunday and his mom babysat for me to continue my college education). We saw eachother all the time and even hung out a few times with my boyfriend and his friends. The older the girls got the more I saw him and how much of a good Daddy he was. He did love them as much as me. He did work hard and provided for them as best as he could. We decided to give it another try when the girls were two and were married two years later. We have now been married for 8 1/2 years and we have normal ups and downs but He is the best. He helps with the house, does more laundry and cleaning than me and when the kids wake up in the middle of night he is the one they snuggle up with. He is my PRINCE CHARMING and I love him with all that I am!

1 comment:

The Clark Clan! said...

You are falling behind on your blogging. I need some info. Some new pics! What is up?

Wallpaper

accessory

Followers

About Me

Crazy, loud, loving, sometimes bossy, always on time, outgoing, friendly, passionate and the lover of MY FAMILY